Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
All who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. –2 Timothy 3:12
Persecution Project Foundation (PPF) provides active compassion for the persecuted. We bring crisis relief and spiritual hope to victims of civil war, genocide and religious persecution. We also provide on-the-ground assistance while restoring hope and rebuilding communities through the love of Christ.
PPF was founded in 1997 by Brad Phillips. In 1998, Brad traveled to war-ravaged Sudan and shot hours of video chronicling brutal persecution against Christians by the National Islamic Front government (now known as the National Congress Party).
This began a long journey, taking PPF through virtually every corner of South Sudan. PPF helped local pastors plant churches, supported orphans, built medical clinics, provided emergency relief to refugees—and kept taking pictures.
In 2004, PPF expanded its work to include a growing number of refugees on the Darfur border fleeing the genocide taking place in that province. In 2009, a Safe Water program was started to provide safe water to the marginalized in Sudan and South Sudan. In 2011, PPF began an intense campaign to assist one of Sudan’s largest Christian minorities living in the Nuba mountains of Southern Kordofan by founding savethenuba.com. Outreaches include safe water borehole repairs, medical relief, crisis relief items, and distribution of discipleship materials for local evangelistic efforts.
PPF’s work continues with support of the Jebel Lopit Training Center, Eastern Equatoria South Sudan, where a new generation of leaders are trained to lead the world’s newest nation.
Use your community to serve their community by joining us in ACTIVE COMPASSION for the PERSECUTED.
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
2. And in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord:
3. Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:
4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:
5. The third day He rose again from the dead:
6. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
7. From thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead:
8. We believe in the Holy Ghost:
9. We believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints:
10. The forgiveness of sins:
1l. The resurrection of the body:
12. And the life everlasting. Amen.
Because of His abundant grace
20 years of Continuous Ministry in Sudan & South Sudan
Multiple Clinics, Hospitals, & Schools Built
200+ tons of Medicine Delivered
1 million+ People provided Safe Water
1 Million+ Bibles & Discipleship Materials Delivered to Churches
Thousands of Pastors Trained & Encouraged
1 million+ pounds of Aid Delivered to “unreachable” Communities